Tuesday 28 December 2010

Xmas Present Drawing.

Well this is my first piece of art that I have posted. Can't remember exactly how long it took me but it took over 6 hours I know that for sure. I did this as a small surprise pressie for Stew Giles (who the drawing is of) for christmas. It is A3, so i found a frame that size, dark wood. I was pretty impressed with it, as I didn't exactly know how it would turn out, and I have been told that this, and other drawings I have done, are nice, personal gifts. Which I like.
I mainly like to draw people. Glamourous, iconic... not ugly let's say. Well I am just not so good at drawing old, fat people. Besides, I wouldn't enjoy it. But if you think I am up to a buying standard, do let me know if you want me to draw you a big style picture for £20, bit more if you want me to provide a frame. I can negotiate about prices/donations :) would love to hear from you.

1 comment:

  1. I so would like you to do one for me! :) but good like trying to find a good photo :P xx

    ReplyDelete